cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

theryguy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • hello everyone:

As. Brand new customer, I am posting this to hopefully help others that are new, first of all, I wouldn't be up and running but not for the 5* service given to me by the Amazing Public Mobile staff! Also before you sign up gonagead and let ppl know you are new, we all have a link with a unique identifier and we can give you $10 your original purchase price. Plz keep in mind for a new activation you cannot use a voucher and must use a Visa(debit), MasterCard etc....making an account first makes sense because you can use na voucher after that.  The community is like a city all its own. There is so much knowledge and even better ppl who are willing to and very happy to help! I am writing this to all new ppl because I was and will always be so amazed by the help and service I recieved even before I was signed up! I am very tekky and welcome all and everyone to contact me with me any questions or help! Thank you So much Public Mobile and the community, I am very happy and proud to be a member!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

theryguy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ty I worded it wrong lol, I'm still learning. I appreciate the correction. I'd truly hate to give someone bad info as they sign up!!!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @theryguy 

first, welcome to PM

one thing, you can actually use voucher to activate new accounts, you just need to arrange with CS agent

Need Help? Let's chat.