Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1701702312841.jpeg

For most up to date account info

Chijioke123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your help, It’s working now, please how do I get back the extra data I bought trying to solve this problem?

Chijioke123

Thanks for your help, It’s working now, please how do I get back the extra data I bought trying to solve this problem?

@Chijioke123  Looks like everything should be working your subscribed maybe also  check 

Outage map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/

@Chijioke123 wrote:

IMG_4311.png

HI @Chijioke123 

Look good to me.  Please try to reboot your phone once.  The reboot is needed

if still not work, since we are just customers like you, you need to contact agent.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Chijioke123 wrote:

I locked my credit card but I opened it and renewed my subscription but still no active subscription 

HI @Chijioke123 

Since your card was locked earlier, it might or might not work when you made the payment

please using Incognito/Private/secret mode to login My Account, click Payment history and confirm if the payment was successful.  

if  still not paid due to credit card problem, maybe buy a voucher from shoppers drug mart and load the voucher using *611 first

Chijioke123

IMG_4311.png

@Chijioke123  So you made payment but check that that money isn’t just sitting in your available funds . If it is you need to click the pay now and resume service button . Also if today is your new renewal date and you phone services work you can ignore the suspended message your seeing in your account it’s just that the system hasn’t updated yet 

Chijioke123

I locked my credit card but I opened it and renewed my subscription but still no active subscription 

Chijioke123

It shows payment successful, I just using public wifi right now

@Chijioke123 wrote:

I have renewed my subscription and it will expire on 4 January still my phone is not working 

HI @Chijioke123 

so, it is today you just renewed.  Can you use Incognito/Private/Secrete mode on your browser and check the status again? Maybe browser cache issue.  

if it shows suspended, can you check Payment history? does it show you paid? post screenshot of the payment history

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Chijioke123  Did your credit card expire ? When did you make payment last . Maybe try to reboot the phone . Or you might need to just make payment and resume services . If still no luck use this direct link for support to investigate 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chijioke123

I have renewed my subscription and it will expire on 4 January still my phone is not working 

HI @Chijioke123 

when was the last time you paid?  Maybe your plan is due to renew and autopay didn't work?

make a manual payment.  Click Pay now and resume service to make payment 

If you paid less than 30 days, did you ever call the back to reverse any PM charges?

Best to submit a ticket with agent for them to check.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:

Chijioke123

Any body around to help?

@Chijioke123 wrote:

Any body who can help please 

HI @Chijioke123 

when was the last time you paid?  Maybe your plan is due to renew and autopay didn't work?

make a manual payment.  Click Pay now and resume service to make payment 

Chijioke123

Any body who can help please 

Chijioke123

It says I don’t have active plan on my account????

Chijioke123

Please why is my account not working

Need Help? Let's chat.