cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help With 1 Issues

be77yboop1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1st issue:  My husband signed up to be a member I think about a month or two months ago.  About 3 weeks ago my computer crashed and I lost all his login and passwords for this account even his account number I lost.  How can I reestablish his account?

2nd issue:  Around this time somehow is number has changed.  When I set up the account for him his own number was successful in being tranfered over and was working fine now if anyone calls that number it goes to voice mail and on call display it shows he has a different number.  When I called that number it his phone rang and he answered it (it worked).  I am not sure how this could have happened as we did not change it.  We are sort of in a rush to get this fixed, as I am going into the hospital and need to know the hospital can reach him properly.

Any help to fix this quick and permanently would be great.

Be77yboop1

4 REPLIES 4

be77yboop1

This issue has been resolved.  Thank you for all your help.

be77yboop1

the only thing I do remember from his account is the email address he used for us to set his account up with.  I no longer know or have access to his password or his account number for his public mobile account. the only information I have is the name his account is under,  the cell phone number when we opened the account and his email address for the account that is it.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@be77yboop1 

1. Please note that the Autofill stored on your computer doesn’t work and will not allow you to login to his account. The email and password must be manually typed in.

2. This would be an issue that a CS_Agent can straighten out for him. Just private message an Agent at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For Issue 1: You can try contacting a Public Mobile CS agent and provide them with as much information as you can about the the account and maybe they can help your reset the account password.

For Issue 2: For the issue with the phone number if your successful solving issue 1, then maybe the CS agent can help you with issue 2. Not sure why it’s doing that.

Here is the link for speaking to a Public Mobile CS agent. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.