cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is no longer receiving calls or texts and I can't submit a support ticket. Advice?

lauramarvan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried all AI suggestions.

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Well one of these days we can test that theory. But since I am not an Oracle I am free to express my preferred method of contacting customer support. An important part of good customer service is identifying what a customer needs in order to assist them.....I think the OP was pretty clear in this case as I have for the past two and a half years with my opinion of Simple--Simon.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lauramarvan   but outgoing calls and text works?

We have some similar issue last couple days, the quick fix without opening ticket is to put the PM SIM in another phone, that would trigger a re-provision on the system and that resolved the issue for couple users.  Try it. 

for opening ticket with Chatbot, what was the issue?  you didn't get to ticket opening screen? or you didn't get passed the password/pin validation?

So SIMon says... can actually make the process easier.. Who would have thought lol

@darlicious wrote:

@lauramarvan 

Well I completely disagree with my fellow member the oracle and I absolutely cannot stand Simple--Simon and refuse to deal with him. Since I dont have to waste my time getting frustrated I find sending a private message just as quick and when its overnight you pretty much get the same response time in the morning.

I discussed this with Public Mobile on Thursday.  It's true that customer support agents will answer a private message from customers.  However, it's absoltuely, positively, 100% guaranteed that going this route results in slower service.  When a customer does this, the request automatically goes to the very bottom of the priority list. That may not be an issue when the CSAs aren't too busy, but sending a private message cannot possibly result in quicker service, while using SIMon can.  Customers should always be encouraged to use SIMon to submit the ticket whenever possible.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lauramarvan 

Well I completely disagree with my fellow member the oracle and I absolutely cannot stand Simple--Simon and refuse to deal with him. Since I dont have to waste my time getting frustrated I find sending a private message just as quick and when its overnight you pretty much get the same response time in the morning.

Leave a detailed message and put "possible SIM card reprovisioning" in the subject line. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour of opening time at 6am eastern.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@lauramarvan wrote:

Tried all AI suggestions.

Did you go to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html to open the ticket?  After the automated system evaluates your situation, an option comes up if applicable to contact a customer support agent.  This method should be used whenever possible.  If there is some type of issue with the system, you can send a private message to the customer support agent, you can send a message to them by going through https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 , but that should only be done as an absolutely last resort as using this method will automatically result you receiving slower service.

Need Help? Let's chat.