cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is disabled and I don't know why

alicialam328
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone help me.  My service is not working and my account is disabled.  I was autopay.  So what's going on?

5 REPLIES 5

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you report a Credit card transaction recently worth your plan money where the remitting company was not Public mobile?

Also, are you on monthly plan or quarterly?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@alicialam328 

Call 611 for your basic account info. That should give you the amount owing and your account balance and the 90 day date that you would have to top up by before account cancellation. Do you know your 4 digit account pin #? Can you log into your self serve account? Your plan amount?

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@alicialam328  - we are all customers and members here on the forum, we do not have access to your account.

When was your renewal date?

Were you able to make a Manual payment to reactivate your services, as already mentioned?

If issues persist let us know to see if we can help troubleshoot further; or, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

JL9
Mayor / Maire

To avoid this going forward, one option you can do is manually add the required funds for a renewal a day or 2 before and you shouldn't have to deal with it again. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@alicialam328 Autopay could fail. 

Please login to My Account and confirm if the Account status shoes Suspended.  If so, youn will  need to make a manual payment to reactivate thr service 

Need Help? Let's chat.