Cherine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my account email.

and I can’t access my account

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Cherine 

Tap your avatar photo of the light bulb upper right on screen, go down to My Settings, could it be that email address?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cherine @To change your email you need support help 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Cherine 

Put Public Mobile in the search bar of your emails. If you have any promotional pm marketing show up you have likely found the correct email as pm's marketing budget is threadbare so it's unlikely for you to have recieved any promotional material on any other email. You can then enter it and try the forgot password option to see if its recieved on the same email/junk mail file.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Cherine 

If you actived your SIM using the same email address as on this Community. Click on your avatar on the top right and go to My Settings, there you will see the email you use to get into your account.

Also, you can check all your possible email and see if you can find the “Welcome to PM” email.

If you still having issues login, you will need to contact a CS_Agent through SIMon Chatbot on the bottom of the page and create a ticket or private message them above on the envelope icon above.

You will need your security PIN and other credentials to confirm the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.