cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Unused Data Add-on Did Not carry to next cycle

Johncb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I redeemed 200MB of Data using my points on August 4, 2022. I did not use much of the 200MB of extra data.

According to the website, reward data will roll over to the next plan cycle.

When I check Data usage on the My Account tab, it only says 250MB (the 15$/month plan provides 250MB) but I don't see the rest of the 200MB reward data rolled over and ADDED to the 250 MB. Did the unused reward data not roll over when the next month's cycle occurred???

Edit: I did not buy the add-on. I redeemed it with points. Also, I did not use all of it since I barely use data every month. When I go to the separate Add-on tab, it shows nothing. Could this be because I redeemed the data with points instead of buying it?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Johncb - you are on a new cycle since you added that 200mb add on right? If you are showing your plan data 250mb, but nothing is showing in your Addons area, maybe it was all used up last cycle (as other alluded to).

Check your Data Usage Details from the point of August 4th on. Make sure you are choosing the DOWNLOAD option and move that into an excel format to have a look. The overview/snapshot that shows for Data in this area is (or was anyhow) just wrong.

Note, data shows up in the usage details section 6-12 hours after it has been used.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can review you daily data usage to see if the history shows where it went even it was inadvertent but that may be nightmare with all the issues as their are accuracy issues with numbers/usage as well as proper history on minutes/data etc.

hTideFnow
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Johncb 

open a ticket with PM CS_Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, send a private message to the CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Johncb   Yep, whatever is remaining from the 200MB (if any) stays as a separate item in your account.  Could be that you used it up as 200MB isn't that much. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The add-on doesn't get added to the 250. It will be in the add-on area. Click on any little spinner refresh icons lower down to maybe see some updates. But maybe you used it all.

Need Help? Let's chat.