cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My TEXT allotment has been reached - now what?

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My 50 TEXT allotment has been reached in my $10 plan - now mid term how may I add texts?

7 REPLIES 7

Depending on how many times you renew in a 30 day period, you may wish to look at unlimited talk and text options.

For province wide talk, and international texting, it’s $25, Canada wide talk, add $10, or buy LD addons of 200 minutes or 400 minutes at $8 and $15 respectively..  The 2pp pkg gives US calling, the 400, gives US and 18 other countries.

Another option, switch to a 30 day province wide or Canada wide talk, with international txt and 500 mb of 3G data for $30.

To PM, it would be nice to have an add on for extra texts, like what they have for talk.  It would be a popular add on for people on the 50/50 plan.  

ohitora

Also discovered an unpleasant side effect – when I text it shows that the messages are sent and also received when it actually they are not. Just did a test text with my wife’s phone and it showed on her phone that it was sent but nothing on my PM plan phone. Also I sent a text to her and again it showed that it was sent on my PM plan phone but it was not received

(This created a situation last night with my daughter who was texting me to pick her up but her texts were not received by me. Eventually she made a voice call complaining that she has been waiting for me for more then an hour.)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Early renewal of the same plan must go through the moderator team.  Early plan change is self serve.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ohitora If you have enough funds in available balance, then contact Moderaitor_Team and ask them to renew your plan early.

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

ohitora

@LEGO wrote:

@ohitora 

The only option would be to renew your plan early.

Tried but there seems to be no option to renew from my account balance - the only options shown is to renew by credit card or voucher.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ohitora 

The only option would be to renew your plan early.

Need Help? Let's chat.