cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SIM card is broken

ollega1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys, I urgently need your help: I am you old customer Oleg Legatov,  , and I have big problem with my account. My SIM card is broken by one of low qualified technician, setting up my phone by my request, and I can't use my phone for making phone calls, internet, etc. I even couldn't accept your sms with confirmation number  f to access to my online PM account, that is why I had to open new-user account to reach your Customer support! Weird! Could you please send me new SIM card with my phone number to my residential address which I'd be ready to provide you privatly from my email address, it is really important to me!

As I know you don't have phone # for communications, so please send me any information to my registered email address, till I receive new sim card. Thanks in advance 

7 REPLIES 7

ollega1

Thanks Softech, probably will do that! Thanks a lot

@ollega1  I believe you still to get a simcard first and sim swap it yourself in my account or get support to help from that point , I don’t think they will send you a new card with the number already transferred to it , isn’t that right @softech  he knows better then I do 

@ollega1   get the sim card first.  You can link your old number to your phone without issue

Usually you can just go ahead and link the new sim card on My Account without support help

But in your case, as PM just updated a login system, EverSafe, you lilkely have to open ticket with support to setup the login and help with change sim card.  Please follow the steps in my post above   🙂

ollega1

Anyway I appreciate you for advice...

ollega1

Thanks a lot for your advice, Handy1! I would do it, but I'd prefer to get new sim card with preset phone#, which every carrier usually do. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ollega1 

First get a Public Mobile sim card from

Once you got the sim card, if you have not created a EverSafe id, you will need to open PM support for help to setup EverSafe id to access My Account and/or link the new sim card 

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ollega1  you will need to order a new SIM card from Amazon or pick one up at a local Telus Koodo store call around first to ensure they have in stock , and do a SIM card swap or get support to help SIM card swap the number do not activate it just swap SIM card number 

• Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here                 

• Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.