cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Plan remained the same

nishantraina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Support

during black friday days, I got an offer for 40$ 15GB 4G data. Which I selected to change from the next renewal date. 

i needed help as It is past my renewal date and I am still showing the same old plan.

can you please check and get me the plan I selected 

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

@nishantraina wrote:

Hey Support

during black friday days, I got an offer for 40$ 15GB 4G data. Which I selected to change from the next renewal date. 

i needed help as It is past my renewal date and I am still showing the same old plan.

can you please check and get me the plan I selected 

thanks

Please be aware that posting a message here doesn't contact support.  As for your plan, it's possible that the website is showing cached information.  Log out of your account and log back in using incognito/private mode.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nishantraina   the current My Account site has some cache issue and you could be still checking old cached page.

So, login My Account again using Incognito mode.  Incognito mode would make sure you are checking the live updated details from the server.  Check which plan it shows. Also check Payment page to confirm which plan amount PM charged you on the last renewal

And of course, check your credit card to confirm what amount PM charged you 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nishantraina @Try clearing your web browser cache / cookies and try again incognito mode/ private mode 

Need Help? Let's chat.