My Phone doesn’t have forfait to receive the call

Mamani-1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I cannot  received the call .

23 REPLIES 23

@Mamani-1 wrote:

I pre authorized for the monthly payments 

@Mamani-1 If you pre authorized payments then there must have been a failure somewhere in the process. Go into your account and click Resume service. If it has been 90 days or more you are out of luck. The account and number are gone and your sim card is useless.

hi @Mamani-1 Pre-authorized payments could fail occasionally and seem like it had failed in your case

Did you try to login and make a payment to resume service?? we can only advise but cannot help you to resume service.   Please login and make payment 

Mamani-1

I pre authorized for the monthly payments 

Mamani-1

I was out of the canada

Mamani-1

I did not use mu phone for 2 months , how can I pay now ? 

hi @Mamani-1 we are just customers here and we do not have you phone number 

please call yourself and let us know

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Mamani-1 How long has it been since you made a payment?

Mamani-1

Nothing works with my sim cart can you call on my phone and see what is the message ?

@Mamani-1 

Did you try calling 1-855-4PUBLIC from another phone to check the status on your account. If longer than 90 days, your account will be cancelled, SIM is useless and you lost your number.

If your account is suspended for nonpayment less than 90 days. Just purchase a voucher and dial 611 and enter the voucher number and pin.

Vouchers are available at 7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

@Mamani-1 wrote:

I am not able to call out nigther 

@Mamani-1  If your account hasn't been paid you can't make or receive calls. Try to login and click Pay Now and Resume services and make payment as suggested by @hTideGnow 

hi @Mamani-1 as said, seems like you missed payment.   Please login  My Account and make payment to resume service 

you can also check you account status by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC  and enter your phone number 

Mamani-1

I am not able to call out nigther 

hi @Mamani-1 look like you missed payment.  Login and click Pay Now and Resume services and make payment 

or please post us a screenshot 

Mamani-1

It is in french , it said il n’y a pas de de forfait 

hi @Mamani-1 can you make calls??

Call your friend and ask your friend to check what number the caller id shows.  I worry you lost your number ( I assume you tried to port in yiur number)

@Mamani-1 wrote:

I don’t know if my account is active or not it has been 2 month that I have this problem 

@Mamani-1 Your account hasn't let you receive calls for 2 months???? Does everything else work? What happens when you dial 611 on your phone?

Mamani-1

I have this plan $15 monthly +tax for more than 1 year

Mamani-1

I don’t know if my account is active or not it has been 2 month that I have this problem 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Mamani-1 did you just join and port your number into PM??

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mamani-1 

Check your setting on your phone to see if Do Not Disturb is enabled. Turn it off if it is.

But we need more details.

Did port over your number recently?

Can you call out?

Can you send and receive text?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Mamani-1 You aren't giving us much to go on here! I assume you have ported in a number and you are not receiving any calls? Does everything else work? Did you leave your old sim card in so that you could receive a SMS from your old provider to authorize porting your number away from them and into PM? You would have had 90 minutes to answer the SMS. If you did not do this I'll send you a number to the porting team (check your messages) and they can re start the porting process. You need your old sim card in your phone and the account must be active. If this isn't your issue please expand on the problem.....

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

MORE info is needed... When did you join, what phone, what plan, etc. etc.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mamani-1 

please explain your question better. Is you account active ?

Need Help? Let's chat.