cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Monthly Reward is not Applied Automatically

Mankensin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, please can someone help me on what I need to do? I was told before signing on to Public mobile that my monthly subscription will be reduced by $2 every month if I register for auto pay. But since July 2021 I have been paying the same amount every month.

6 REPLIES 6

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

So what was resolution for this issue? Autopay was somehow disabled or something else was a problem?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you see this in your transaction history:

Yummy_0-1646873109178.png

@Mankensin wrote:

Thank you. Yes my auto pay is still enabled and I can see the rewards here:

Mankensin_0-1646865502881.png

@Mankensin  - you are showing you should have received 8 months of Autopay. Check your transactions here:https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

It will be listed as "AutoPay Reward"

If you see it in the history, what is making you think you have not been receiving it?

If your actual charge is missing this all along, then yes, I would submit a ticket with CSA (by methods provided by @softech ).

If you happened to have been in lost/stolen status or perhap suspended status this could have affected your Autopay rewards...but you are showing a screenshot of Autopay rewards, so...curious what your transaction history says?

@Mankensin   that is the History tab and showing the Total you got so far.

Can you check the Rewards Tab and see if it is showing there?

Also, did My Account Overview Tab shows your Autopay enabled like my screenshot?

Mankensin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. Yes my auto pay is still enabled and I can see the rewards here:

Mankensin_0-1646865502881.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mankensin is your Autopay still enabled?  If so,   login to My Rewards site and check if Autopay discount is showing up there.  

E-MyRew-Autopay.jpg

You can also login to My Account site to confirm.  The bottom of Overview page, it should confirm that your Autopay is enabled

E-MyAcc-AutopayConfirm.jpg

If Autopay $2 discount is confirmed in My Rewards but not just being applied,  you will need to open ticket with PM Support 

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.