cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Cell Phone hasn't Arrived after 1 Month of Purchasing it online.

PaulP2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I posted a post a while ago, maybe even one month ago about how I still haven't received word or delivery of my cell phone that I had purchased on February 24th, 2022. As an update, I decided then to contact a customer service agent who then helped me by emailing the inventory team to then recover the whereabouts of my package. Then in the middle of march I got an update about the package being delivered, and had received tracking information. I was super excited yesterday because after following the information updated by public mobile through my email it said that my package was delivered on March 23, just the other day! Woo! What a relief.
I decided to track it along UPS and look at what I find...
Problems.JPG
Returned to sender.... apartment number wrong.
I triple checked my shipping information and everything is typed out correctly...
It's the same shipping information I use to buy things on amazon which come to my door rather quickly.
What gives? Can I cancel this Order? I'm losing hair over this. I literally have no cell phone and I still pay for service, because I need my phone number. 
For the love of god, is there a phone number I can call for customer service or a way to contact someone immediately? I haven't gotten an email back in 3 weeks from cs_agent. 

All help would be appreciated. 
-Paul Papageorge

10 REPLIES 10

@PaulP2 A03s is a very simple entry level phone.  Brand new at $170 on Samsung Canada.  It is a decent entry level phone.  You will get 2 full year or security updates and maybe 1 major OS update since it is pretty new.  But it is the low end entry level phone, so it will works but likely have some performance lag very soon.

if budget allows, I would at least check with  Samsung A1x or A3x lines of phone for better performance

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@PaulP2 

Here I can do you one better....how about a flagship Google pixel 3xl? A few years old but brand new with its warranty? You will be thrilled with the camera as even the latest pixel 6 hasn't improved much on the groundmaking advances that came out with this model that is the same with every pixel phone afterwards until the 6. I bought the pixel 3 just to use as a camera last summer. When the pixel 3xl 64gb was released it was priced at $1129. Swiftronics has it on sale for $249 and an open box version for $199. If you live outside of Ontario you will only be charged the 5% gst. You will not get a better phone for anywhere near that price.

https://swiftronics.ca/collections/smartphones/products/google-pixel-3-xl-64gb-ga01296-us-just-black...

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

@PaulP2 

The Samsung A03S is a good entry level phone. You might want to look at the Samsung A11 or A12, iPhone 7 or 8, Google Pixel 4A or 5.

You can go to PM retailer repair store Mobile Klinik if there is one in your area.

PaulP2

Honestly, just a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Ao3s. But maybe something better now that I have extra money saved up. I just need a phone that can do everything a phone does with a decent camera and decent ram/processing speed at a good price.

PaulP2

Yeah, I actually bought it off PublicMobiles online shop.

@PaulP2   I also suggest you buy in a shop or from trusted source online. 

Be careful about those "marketplace" seller.  like Bestbuy and Bestbuy marketplace are completely different things. Similar with Walmart or Walmart marketplace.  Marketplace are not much different from Kijiji, very high risk

What is your budget and are you Android or iPhone user?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@PaulP2 

Which phone's are you interested in? Budget? Must haves?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

PaulP2

I dont have a postal box, usually packages delivered here go into the mail box or at our door. The only problem I can potentially see is that one line of the shipping address changed order from the billing address. It reads #261 Buzz Code: 1001, then ## Street name as opposed to The apartment number + street name then the door number and buzz code. However, getting the order canceled and refunded is in my best interest at the moment so I can just go into a store and buy one rather than do it online. I hope I get refunded soon, and I have sent a reply email to the cs_agent who helped me as well as a new one just in case. Ill keep the updates posted here.
Thanks guys/gals.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@PaulP2 

What a mess....now that the phone is being returned to sender you will automatically get a refund. Since it appears to have been shipped via UPS there are options for you to choose a pick location while the package is in possession. Is the device you ordered still available for purchase? If so is it on sale? You will also get a $20 account credit if you enter your self serve account email.

Do you use a postal box ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PaulP2   Sometimes the courier is hard to understand why they don't read address the way we do.  😞

The best and only way to deal with this is to open a ticket with PM Support and forward these information and order number to them directly and work with them

Please open via direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.