cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card payment

weladdie77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep getting texts that my payment method is insufficient .  I changed it to a credit card Mar 26/2022  and it shows I don't owe anything.  What is going on?

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you just update a credit card or is this the first time using one for payment? When is your plan supposed to expire? If it's a future date and your account shows active you can most likely ignore that message. Especially if the card you just added was used for the current month payment. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@weladdie77 

There have been a lot of reports of these texts in the last week. Pm has mentioned in the past wanting to improve messaging to customers about upcoming credit card expiry for those on Auto pay as this is the most common reason for an Autopay failure. I believe pm is testing and tweaking this feature causing multiple messages or errant text messages to be sent out to customers. But it never hurts to have customers who never check their self serve account's to have a look see and update their payment card if it's coming close to expiry.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@weladdie77 do you have any service now?  Both calls and Mobile data working well?

Log onto My Account and confirm if Account Status is Active and your payment due date is in the next couple days or weeks.  If so for both,  there should be nothing to worry about.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you loaded any money? What does your Available Balance say? You may have to manually load the $ on the account, if that doesn't work, you can go to a store and get a prepaid voucher.

Need Help? Let's chat.