cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Auto Deposit did not go through!!!

JessicaDelorme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Today I was on the road on the way to work in a snow storm and needed to call my boyfriend for help and I go to call and it says I need to pay my bill?

So I was pretty much stuck with not being able to contact anyone. 

Now that I am here, I checked my profile and it said I was scheduled for a autodeposit today but my phone is still not working? I checked my Visa and it still hasn't retracted the money. 

What do I need to do? Can someone contact me? I really need my phone for my business.

Thank you

Jessica

5 REPLIES 5

@Naepalm I think first port of call is opening a ticket so that PM has an accurate count of autopay failures. Then try all the workarounds that have been discovered. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JessicaDelorme I hope everything worked out fine, its not that fun out there on the roads unless you're one of my kids having a blast in the snow on a snowday. 

Do you see a pending charge on your credit card account?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment or use recharge.com but there is a service fee.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@JessicaDelorme you have a few options. Add funds to your account then reactivate the account. If you are still having issues. Contact the moderator team to walk you through. You can contact them through the get help screen, That's the last resort though.  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help 

Also, check that your expiry date on your payment method is up to date.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@JessicaDelorme 

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Unfortunately, autopay fails sometimes.  

Manually load up funds equivalent to your plan cost.  Re-activate and then your plan should be active again.  

Need Help? Let's chat.