cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple users in family

sarbearbug
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am rather new to PM.  I would like to add my kids for a talk and text plan. Can they be registered under my account? Do I need to sign them up individually with separate email addresses?  I would rather have everything registered under me so I can manage the payments etc.

8 REPLIES 8

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@sarbearbug  Still working through the activations? Be sure to use your referral for each activation to garner the rewards. Public Mobile | Earn rewards that save you more with Public Points.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

There are specific aspects of the Public Mobile service/of the Self Serve account that don't work properly if an e-mail address is provided that has a plus sign.  I only recommend an alias using periods in the address.

That's a fair caveat.  Nice thing about outlook.com is that it allows 10 entirely different alias' that don't have to be a variation of the primary address.  No I'm not shilling for outlook.com. 😊

@pmbc wrote:

If you're using gmail.com or outlook.com you can use an alias email address for your primary email address.  All of the messages to the alias email addresses will go to your 1 mailbox.  At least you can do this to receive any emails from PM in 1 mailbox.

There are specific aspects of the Public Mobile service/of the Self Serve account that don't work properly if an e-mail address is provided that has a plus sign.  I only recommend an alias using periods in the address.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you're using gmail.com or outlook.com you can use an alias email address for your primary email address.  All of the messages to the alias email addresses will go to your 1 mailbox.  At least you can do this to receive any emails from PM in 1 mailbox.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@sarbearbug 

Each account must have a separate email account. The payment card can be the same.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sarbearbug   sorry, PM system is one email for one account/phone number

so, you will need to use different email addresses for other accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.