cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple issues

MIch_Embo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Three frustrations for a long term user with multiple accounts. Item #3 is why I am trying to get into the web site....but its just not working and I have tried multiple browsers, with and without VPN on. HELP please : )

1) web site often wont load properly...very annoying

2) When I login it takes for ever to load my account details and often fails (time out)

3) When finally getting in the dashboard says I have used 2/3 of my data but I am getting messages I am over.

4 REPLIES 4

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

For myself, after trying to sign up for Eversafe, I did encounter many issues. Stalling out, repeat sign ins and such. I just cleaned my history and cache and all was good on Google Chrome and I was good to go. Once I was logged in I was able to move freely. You can always try a different browser. Just clear that history and cache before you try logging in. 

MIch_Embo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will try, but this is the first time I logged in for a few years so doubt it is a cache issue

jordany
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried the typical solutions? Many people find improvements after using incognito mode and/or deleting cookies before accessing the website portal. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MIch_Embo  Download the new public mobile app and sign and creat your ever safe I’d , then you should be able to sign in with out issues 

Need Help? Let's chat.