cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 20Gb data ?

Lukedurward
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has PM gotten rid of any options above 20Gb 4G?

8 REPLIES 8

Well, sorry for spending my personal time and trying to add some helpful suggestions to the post that already answered your question - there was really no need to repeat what you had already marked as solution.

FWIW, I'm a customer just like you and have done a bit of research recently about data plans, and thought it could give you some ideas to explore. But hey.

Lukedurward

All of that and you didnt even answer my question.

If you are on a higher gig plan right now, it will renew with that amount of data at that price until you change plans.

A lot depends on how much data you really need. Can you cut back on data and use WiFi whenever you can? Do OS and app updateson WiFi only and pre-download big files like maps or even videos before heading out into data only situation, restrict unnecessary background data in your apps etc

Generally speaking, prepaid providers don't offer the best bang for the buck when it comes to big data plans - if you really need those big chunks and your credit rating allows, look at postpaid plans.

A second device or a dual SIM phone (eSIM for data?) opens up options: I know someone who has a big data plan from another provider and keeps their old $ rewards plan here for mainly call and text. If you have space for two physical SIMs you could also leap frog two PM data plans.

Lukedurward

Thank you

Lukedurward

I know that. thats not what I asked.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lukedurward  Sorry read post wrong , 20GB plan is the biggest data bucket at the moment 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lukedurward   no, it is still there

Try to login using  Incognito mode and you will see it on the Change plan page
(make sure you scroll using the arrows on the far right )

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

softech_0-1677892797626.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lukedurward  20GB for $45 is still available in self serve when you got to change plan or activate 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677892746912.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Need Help? Let's chat.