cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More new exciting new plans

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

As the title says there some more new exciting plans . Most unexciting part is they are still just for new activations . 

Handy1_0-1720534782612.png

Here’s to hoping one day us loyal customers get an opportunity take advantage of these hot new offerings (sighs)

9 REPLIES 9

@Handy1 wrote:

As the title says there some more new exciting plans . Most unexciting part is they are still just for new activations . 

Handy1_0-1720534782612.png

Here’s to hoping one day us loyal customers get an opportunity take advantage of these hot new offerings (sighs)

I'm detecting some sarcasm.  It's fair to say that online (not just on Public Mobile's Community), this round of plan changes isn't being received well.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @EB0 it is true if you look at the 90 days price , $57-6GB is not good

But for those who do not like to commit for 90 days, the 30 price of $20-2GB is not that bad.. (true, pay $1 for 3GB is a good "upgrade"

but the best out of this new round of plans is the $23-6GB plan

Oversell, PM has much much better plans on new activation than Lucky and Chatr 

Existing customers? every carrier does the same , not surprise, but they should keep a reasonable plan with data that is around $20-$25

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

some of the current new customers plans are more expensive than the previous one

$29 30GB instead of $29 40GB, still better than $29 10GB for existing customers.

$57 6GB per 90 days instead of $57 9GB

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Macdaddy wrote:

Stop trying to offer other companies and make public Mobile better than other companies. I choose public because it was better. Do you think we don't already look at other companies. The best one is fizz. I'm one more pissed off post away from leaving this for that.

@Macdaddy - Ok, if you are fine by that ok. I am just talking about ppl who have been loyal to the main brands (TELUS, Bell, Rogers) and just learned about these other brands and don't know the full gist of what it is.

Macdaddy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Stop trying to offer other companies and make public Mobile better than other companies. I choose public because it was better. Do you think we don't already look at other companies. The best one is fizz. I'm one more pissed off post away from leaving this for that.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Macdaddy - Look at Virgin Plus, Koodo, all of them have New Activation only plans, except for Freedom and Fizz.

Macdaddy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why does public Mobile hate it's customers so much. I want to upgrade to these offer. Let me pick it.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1  hey long time!

It will be exciting when it's open to all.

Until then, yes its (sigh)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @Handy1 

I think you are planning to not "loyal" any more and just follow the money 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.