cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More minutes usage than I really used

afsanehvarasteh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought the 100 minutes world wide canada talk,I'm sure I have'nt talked for 54 minutes but this is the usage that shows on my profile.I had this plan before and had the same problem.Can anybody help with this problem please?

16 REPLIES 16

afsanehvarasteh

After about 5 days,I did not receive any help from customer service.I'm not sure if there is a customer service section.

afsanehvarasteh

No,not yet.I checked my usage history and it's indeed a miscalculation.Unfortunately this is a second time it happens for me.

Lolo_1234
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you been able to get help/fix your problem? Was it indeed a miscalculation from PM's systemn in the end? Maybe I should watch my minutes more... :S

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@afsanehvarasteh 

The 100 minutes is for outgoing calls only and is not deducted for incoming calls.

It minimize your outgoing calls. Just text (unlimited) your family and friends to call you or use WhatsApp for free calling and texting over wifi.

afsanehvarasteh

I will do. I really appreciate your help and thank you so much

hi @afsanehvarasteh we are just customers like you and we have  o access to your account to confirm.  Yes, discuss with support agent and they can check the usage again

afsanehvarasteh

I checked and I did not talk for 54 mins

hi @afsanehvarasteh login to My Account, click usage history and check the outbound minutes one page at a time  (please be aware that the download feature does not work, it won't download all usage)

and as said, submit ticket with CS agent if still in doubt 

@afsanehvarasteh  In your account overview page you can also check your usage do you maybe have one call that went on  longer then you realized or possible pocket dialed someone 

afsanehvarasteh

Thanks for reply. I did that and still shows the same thing

@afsanehvarasteh  PM also has cache issues check in your account like this in case you seeing old info 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1704580540072.jpeg

For most up to date account info

afsanehvarasteh

Thanks.I'm sure I haven't talked  54 minutes.I was in hospital and really did not have many calls

OlivierR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can message the customer support here here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It might be a bug you can try to clear your browser cache or incognito mode if it still say 54 minutes of usage

afsanehvarasteh

No I didn't check that.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@afsanehvarasteh  Are you checking your voicemail often ? It will count against your 100 out going mins 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @afsanehvarasteh remember all tk minute usage will be billed by rounding up to the next minute. A 1 minute 1 second call will be 2 minutes usage

if in doubt with you usage still, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.