cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly data hasn't reset in self service

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

My plan renewed yesterday (first day of cycle is the 21st), but noticed this morning the 22nd that my monthly data in self serve still shows as being 100% used. I have some data bonuses accumulated so I was using them up until the plan renewed... just wondering now if if those are potentially still being deducted from vs what should be the new monthly 1gb data allotment in the plan? Calls and sms are working so plan did renew (and got the automatic "let's keep the conversation going", etc texts yesterday). Not sure if this is another bug with the new self serve or if this is happening to anyone else? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

jor123

It seems to be reset now. Not sure if it was a caching issue, also heard back from PM Support and they confirmed all was fine on their end. Thanks again 

jor123

I'll try that too, thanks 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jor123  try to access on some other browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox) or try in Incognito mode as well.  There were others with similar data reset problem but turns out it was just browser cache issue and they got the real number after they tried above 

@jor123 wrote:

Thanks, I just did that... Is this an issue seen before? 

Unfortunately, this has happened before to some customers.

jor123

@computergeek541 wrote:

@jor123 wrote:

My plan renewed yesterday (first day of cycle is the 21st), but noticed this morning the 22nd that my monthly data in self serve still shows as being 100% used. I have some data bonuses accumulated so I was using them up until the plan renewed... just wondering now if if those are potentially still being deducted from vs what should be the new monthly 1gb data allotment in the plan? Calls and sms are working so plan did renew (and got the automatic "let's keep the conversation going", etc texts yesterday). Not sure if this is another bug with the new self serve or if this is happening to anyone else? Thanks

Only a customer support agent can reset your plan's data usage to zero.  Please open a tcket by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Thanks, I just did that... Is this an issue seen before? 

@jor123 wrote:

Only a customer support agent can reset your plan's data usage to zero.  Please open a tcket by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.