cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly bill

Allen10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need monthly bill for my proof of address. How and where to find it in the online account?

7 REPLIES 7

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Allen10 

Depending on the extent of "proof" you require, an easy way to do this would be to use the information on your profile tab in self-serve.

Make sure the name and address is correctly indicated and make a printout of that page.

It contains fancy-looking public mobile icons and information and whomever is requesting it may deem it sufficient for their purposes. 

Worth a shot!!!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious wrote:

@Allen10 

Your public mobile account may not be sufficient for a proof of address since there are no checks or verification of your address for a prepaid account. However if you want to try it and the address you have on file is correct then manually top up your account your upcoming bill amount and download the reciept/invoice when given the option and it will include your current address on your profile page.

I purchased US roaming add-on 4 days ago.  I also get an invoice from PM similar to @darlicious' copy.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Allen10 

Unfortunately, Public mobile invoices can't usually be used for proof of address for other purposes.  The major reason is that Public mobile does not do a credit check, id check or verify any address.  Anybody can use any name or address when he.or she signs up with Public mobile.  

You usually need to find another invoice like utility bill, cable bill, etc.  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and go in to payments and view payment history and select a date range maximum up to a year and then click download. You'll get a pdf with your name and address that you entered in the profile and the account number and then all of your payment history.

This may be sufficient for your purposes but name and address could actually be anything due to this place not verifying any kind of identity.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Allen10 

Your public mobile account may not be sufficient for a proof of address since there are no checks or verification of your address for a prepaid account. However if you want to try it and the address you have on file is correct then manually top up your account your upcoming bill amount and download the reciept/invoice when given the option and it will include your current address on your profile page.

Screenshot_20221211_035029_Drive~2.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Allen10   you can open ticket with PM support and ask them to prepare the invoice.  Please note that they might need 2 to 3 weeks for the request.  Also, PM is a prepaid provider,  some pleaces might not take their invoices as a valid proof

To open ticket with PM support, 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Allen10 

You'll have to ask a Customer Support Agent for receipts.

Use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket and ask.

Need Help? Let's chat.