cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Invoices Required

hamhea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.  I am the primary account holder for my son.

He requires monthly invoices to submit for reimbursement.

I was informed that I had to make the request because the Profile and Account Details are under my name.

He requires invoices for April 2022, May 2022 and June 2022.  After that he will require them monthly.

7 REPLIES 7

jellybean1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well I've provided PM the same 10 (TEN) pieces of information they've been requesting of me and they've REFUSE, adding four more (items 11 thru 14) which are virtually impossible to gather from 4 separate phones in 4 separate locations.  TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE and I recommend you LEAVE PUBLIC MOBILE if you need invoices. 

I've been told I MUST provide:

1. Your first and last name
  2. Address for the Account (street, not box)
  3. Phone number
  4. Account number
  5. email on file
  6. Amount Paid monthly
  7. Sharing Code
  8. Preferred Language
  9. PIN
  10. Description of your Plan
  11. The Last number you called or texted
  12. When was the last time you logged into the self-serve portal
  13. If you have any additional services
  14. How many years have you been with Public Mobile

TIME? that I logged into 4 separate PM Accounts??? how could anybody know this?

Then you MIGHT get an invoice.  However, they add new items to this list every single time you ask.  Apparently it is POLICY, "since your invoice contains sensitive information". 

I'm currently complaining to the CRTC, Social Media, Better Business Bureau and likely going to small claims court over this.  It is RIDICULOUS! 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The first one is easy enough as a CSA can make arrangements to provide you with a 90 day invoice. I thought you could do 30 days after that but I see a post indicating they frown upon it so may four 90 day invoices over the year are the way to go

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hamhea 

Nefarious fraudsters will keep personal info until they have enough to hack or otherwise gain access to online accounts. They will also use social media to gain personal info to crack accounts. People are creatures of habit using the same password across accounts and posting too much personal info on social media accounts. 

Posting your name and/or email, phone number etc....can lead to them finding birthdates, marriage dates, family genealogy sites with maiden names etc....all ways of passing verification questions to get into PayPal, Amazon, credit card, bank, phone accounts etc....and defrauding you or stealing your identity.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

hamhea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks.  I am new at this.  What would people have access to if they took the information?  Can they get banking info?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hamhea 

Here is a helpful post by @AE_Collector for requesting invoices from pm preferably in 90/180/360 day formats since 30 day invoices are not regularly provided.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Account-Charge...

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@hamhea 

Immediately edit your post and remove personal information. This is a public forum.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hamhea wrote:

My name is x.  I am the primary account holder for my son x

Scott requires monthly invoices to submit for reimbursement.

His account number is x

Phone#

Email: 

I was informed that I had to make the request because the Profile and Account Details are under my name.

Scott requires invoices for April 2022, May 2022 and June 2022.  After that he will require them monthly.

We're just Community Forum members made up of PM users just like you. Send a message using the link I've provided to get to a Public Mobile Customer Service Agent who can help you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.