cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money taken from account

AnnetteDalsin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

$107.10 taken from my account as a retail purchase.  What can I do about this.  I beginning to despise this service.  I will be putting a complaint to CRTC for this. 

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@AnnetteDalsin 

In a prior post you made, you wrote of "switching plans"

Is it possible you setup a switch to the $102 plan ($34 x 3) to occur on your next renewal?

My bet is on that ... Is that not what you intended to do?   

There are options currently available through Black Friday offerings to receive as much as 40GB per 30-day cycle with unlimited calling and texting for $34.00.   

Have a look at the current offerings in your self-serve.   Choose one, and PLEASE choose to change on next renewal and not immediately.   If you choose immediate, you'll forfeit what's left of existing cycle and there are no refunds or prorations around here.

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech wrote:

@AnnetteDalsin are you PM customer all along? or maybe Koodo or Tulis customer?

$107.10 seems like to be $102+ tax, seems like to be a charge based on AB tax.   Probably a 90 days charge after some rewards deduction, maybe it rings the bell?

Or a $34 plan for 90 days? I have a friend in Montreal who paid $102(+tax)/60GB/90 days when it was $39/20GB. Of course now they're booked into $29/6GB starting Feb, but $102 was retail for some plans. Don't know if that was offered here or in AB though.

khraeohn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I will also help if you explained your situation a little more. You gave the absolute minimum of details. 

What is your plan currently? How much do you expect to pay a month?
What exactly were the charges for on your bill? 
Are you a new customer or existing? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AnnetteDalsin are you PM customer all along? or maybe Koodo or Tulis customer?

$107.10 seems like to be $102+ tax, seems like to be a charge based on AB tax.   Probably a 90 days charge after some rewards deduction, maybe it rings the bell? If not, please discuss with PM support first by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @AnnetteDalsin

Very strange indeed! If you were charged for something that you did not purchase, I would suggest opening a ticket with a customer service agent so that they could looking into your billing and consider refunding you if it was a mistake on their end. 

Here is the link to submit a ticket to customer service. Kindly explain to them what occured and provide details:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You will receive a response in your community inbox so keep an eye on your little envelope icon. I hope everything works out for you!

Momomomomo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@AnnetteDalsin Can you dispute it with your bank? 

Need Help? Let's chat.