cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Team

DebraB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i got a text message  saying my payment will be due on September 11 but its actual due on September 28 . This was date change was dur to PM not deducting payment on time.

i emailed asking that automatic deduction be reactivated but the date is off...Tomorrow is Sept 11 i will be really upset if my phone is wrongly disconnected ...i need help

20 REPLIES 20

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Juan1212 if you've already sent the moderator team a private message, then all you can do at this point is wait.  If you haven't sent them one, please see the following info on how to do so.  You will need their assistance.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Juan1212

i really need a moderator to change my passwork or to reset my acount i did my payment for my plan but 2 days that didnt have answer

somosgasolina@hotmail.com

Juan1212

i really need a moderator to change my passwork or to reset my acount i did my payment for my plan but 2 days that didnt have answer

somosgasolina@hotmail.com

@v1master wrote:

hi team , I just add money on my account and my line is still not activated

my phone number

thank you in advance

Please edit your post to remove your phone number - this is a public forum and the whole world can see it.

You'll need to contact the moderators for help. Please be aware that they are busier than usual, but, working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, exact problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Edit: @LEGO beat me to it!

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@v1master Please, remove your phone number, as this is a public forum!

Try to reboot your phone, if that does not fixed your issue, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

v1master
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi team , I just add money on my account and my line is still not activated

my phone number 4388792500

thank you in advance

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Bonjour @jimmylachance01, Je suis navrée pour les difficultés que vous rencontrez pour l'activation de votre compte et serai ravie de pouvoir vous aider. Pour cela, je vous invite à répondre au message que je viens de vous envoyer en privé.

A vous lire 🙂

Aïssata

jimmylachance01

Non la mon accès à été bloqué pouvez vous me donner un mot de passe je vais me reconncter

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jimmylachance01, si tu changes ton adresse émail sur le compte (toi même), il faut changer l'adresse associé avec ton compte.   Les modérateurs seuls peux le faire.   As tu envoyé un message privé? 

jimmylachance01

J'ai changé d'adresse email aussi sur le compte la dernière fois mais cette adresse ne fonctionne pas 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Salut @jimmylachance01, tu dois envoyer un message aux groupe de modérateur pour avoir un nouveau mot de passe. 

Cliniquez Ici pour envoyer un message. 

jimmylachance01

Bonjour je suis pas capable d'ouvrir mon compte 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Good morning @prettyboy, I'm sorry to read that yet you didn't receive a reply to your inquiry and I'd definitely assist you with this matter. Please reply to the private message I sent you.

Thank you for your patience!

Best.

Aïssata

prettyboy

Thanks so much for the info. it certainly helped.  Trying to get an answer from Public Mobile is impossible.  I believe that I will change providers after my term expires as this is not worth the frustration.

@prettyboy, I believe the extra $15 is the sales tax that you must pay.  All plans are shown without taxes, and the fine print explains that taxes are added at time of purchase.

of course,if you problem isn’t that, I haven’t seen what your issues are?

prettyboy

Attn: Gregory

I have replied on several occassions with the info you requested but, so far, haven't received a response.  My inquiry is quite simple and I would appreciate a response.  Why is my payment $15 more than the stated in the three month contract. Your prices are competitive but if I can't get a response this will be my last contract with your company.

Don

jihadshoueib

I can't make a payment i but all the information

jihadshoueib

hi

i have proplem with my credit card

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@DebraB Login to your account; check that plan details, expiry date, and autopay are correct there.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You need to send the moderators a private message

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread

Need Help? Let's chat.