cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing refer a friend reward

Rdyck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In Feb I referred my wife to public mobile and did not receive the reward discount and it has been 3 months. Can I have an administrator to look at this

7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rdyck 

Did you get a printout of your PM activation?

Check if the Referral Code was entered properly or if was even entered by the salesperson.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Rdyck    If neither one of you received the RAF reward/points for the new account, then you need to have your wife submit a ticket to customer support to have the RAF code added to her account. 

She can use this link for submitting a ticket via chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Rdyck

It was setup by the local salesperson at superstore and told it was all set up

we never received notification or code

went back to the store and they said it had to be done by and administrator 

Rdyck

The phones were set up by the salesperson at the superstore mobile outlet and was told it was all set up

i went back to the store and they’d said they would need an administrator to address it

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It sounds like she did not receive her 10 and your your 1/month. You can contact a CSA (it may have a been a typo entering code). They should be able to manually add it and maybe even retroactively give you 3 months worth of your $1 referral rewards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Rdyck   did your wife got the one time $10?

Are you on the old reward or new reward system?  If you joined after Jan 25, you will be on the new point system.  The $1 referral will be in point, 1 Point and it will be there in your My Rewards.  You can only redeem it after you got 15 points or more

Check My Reward https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards and check if you see her number :

hTideGnow_0-1652803638843.png

(Yours would show points  instead of dollar if you are on the new Public Points reward system)

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If your wife properly applied your referral code you should see something like this on your account:

Meow_0-1652803304192.png

last 4 digits of your wife's phone. If you do not see it, referral code was not properly applied and you would have to contact agent to manually apply it.

Need Help? Let's chat.