cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing promos

AH05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m all of a sudden missing my holiday promos on my account. One was 2 GB and the other one was 1GB.  They were not one time offers. I have been with public mobile for 5 years and the one promo was from my first year. And the other one was from my second year being with the company.  Has any one else noticed this same problem?

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

All 4 of those could be one time use @AH05 . But I can see how the first one may be a re-occuring 1 GB promo.

Do you have past screenshots of the "2GB promo (holiday)".

If they looked like either of these, they are ONE-Time use only. Once used they go away.

esjliv_0-1664237145040.png

AH05

B5CDE9AE-F879-4E4C-9A54-7D6C19F4C8A4.png

 this shows my 1GB promo (which was a holiday promo from several years ago and is not a one time offer) and my 2GB prom (which  is a one time offer as stated). I also had a 2GB promo (holiday) which is missing 

@AH05 wrote:

They were not one time offers. I have 2 holiday promos that are on going and 1 that is a one time offer 

HI @AH05   was that a activation offer, but happen to be around holiday?  

All the holiday bonus are one time only

AH05

They were not one time offers. I have 2 holiday promos that are on going and 1 that is a one time offer 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Holiday promos are not recurring. It is one time deal - use it until it is exhausted. If you are sure you did not touch them until now, then:

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@AH05   Try logging into the account after clearing cache/cookies and using incognito/private mode.  There's been issues with caching since the self serve account was updated recently.  There's also an option to refresh the page by clicking that option bottom right of the account page. 

@AH05 wrote:

I’m all of a sudden missing my holiday promos on my account. One was 2 GB and the other one was 1GB.  They were not one time offers. I have been with public mobile for 5 years and the one promo was from my first year. And the other one was from my second year being with the company.  Has any one else noticed this same problem?

Those holiday offers that are given to existing customers are one-time offers. Once the data is used up, you won't get any more data from them.

Need Help? Let's chat.