cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone stopped receiving incoming texts and calls

jenjen31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Beginning two or three days ago, my phone stopped receiving texts and calls. I can still send both texts and calls, just not receive. I have been a PM user for a long time, and all my bill payments are on time, so this is quite random. I have reset my phone, reset my networks settings, and nothing has solved the issues. Messages will go to my voicemail but it will not notify me when this happens. Calls will also not show up on my call log. 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried your SIM card into another compatible phone to see if it is a device issue @jenjen31 

Have you recently changed/upgraded your phone to a 'new to you' phone? Perhaps, if iphone the previous number needs to be degistered on the device and the new number set up.

If still issues after this and other troubleshooting, see @gpixel 's post to submit a ticket to CSA.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

hi contact customer support

Click here to submit a ticket  

please use the link above to create a support ticket 

*customer support doesn't always respond promptly. please be patient and check your inbox every few hours to see if there is a response

@jenjen31 wrote:

Beginning two or three days ago, my phone stopped receiving texts and calls. I can still send both texts and calls, just not receive. I have been a PM user for a long time, and all my bill payments are on time, so this is quite random. I have reset my phone, reset my networks settings, and nothing has solved the issues. Messages will go to my voicemail but it will not notify me when this happens. Calls will also not show up on my call log. 

Did you request a futured dated plan change?  A whole bunch of strange things have been happening lately to customers woho have changed plans.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is this from one caller/texter? Anyone? All? Might you know which provider customer has been trying to call/text you?

Need Help? Let's chat.