cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing my 300 gb data

Bwesties2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mising 300 gb data giveto me when they changed me from old rewards progrom to not a better rewards program by no mines. An now i dont see the 300gb. An yes i didn't  use them up since i didnt use up my month amt.  Maybe some customer service agent could back to me.

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Bwesties2 

There are three reasons why they may be gone.

1. You used them up. But that's out.

2. You changed accounts to a lower monetary amount. This will trigger loss of data bucket according to PM.

3. The 5 months is up. It's only been maybe a month so.. nope.

If you haven't changed plans and are currently on the same plan that the data was given to you on, please contact a CS Agent to investigate.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1718480314827.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bwesties2 

You will lose the bonus 300gb data if you downgrade to a lower plan but it will remain if you upgrade your plan. It is noted in the fine print.

Did you downgrade your plan?

If you didn’t downgrade them submit a ticket to an agent to investigate on the Chat bubble.

Need Help? Let's chat.