cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data

GD8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello , I am missing data from last month , first the promotion 2 gb was missing, had to use the one time data , now this month the promotion is on my account but I should received the one time 2 gb back when the promotion 2GB was removed when PM updates the system . What do I do next ???

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@GD8  Try this first 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1687911816035.jpeg

For most up to date account info

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GD8   the data could be there all the time but you just didn't see it on the browser.  You could be reading locally cached info and the info was not up-to-date.

Please try login My Acocunt again using Incognito mode.  In such mode, the browser will get the latest info from the server again.  Check if you have the correct data info there

If not, still no worry, just open ticket with PM support using direct message and have them to further investigate:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@GD8 - your 2GB promotion last month/cycle was likely all used up, I would think. That @GB wouldn't roll over to this cycle. Am I following you correctly?

Need Help? Let's chat.