cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Monthly Bonus Credits

jadunbar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been on the $25 plan for a number of years and had been receiving $7 in bonus credits each month ($2 auto pay/$2 refer a friend/$3 loyalty reward). So my net cost was $18 plus tax. My plan was set to renew on July 4th and since my data was all used up I decided to renew on July 1st and upgrade to the $35 plan at the same time. 

Problem is: My credit card used for the auto pay was debited for the full $35 plus tax for the new plan cost. So my question is where did the bonus credits go and why were they not applied to make the new charge $28 plus tax ($35-$7 bonus)?

8 REPLIES 8

Yeah unfortunately they don't prorate, were you still a ways a way from renewal? If so this avenue was prob best for you. Otherwise you could have scheduled change on next renewal where you would go to the 35 plan and the 7 would be put towards that. The good news is that going forward everything should be as it was before.

jadunbar

yeah, got ya. forgot it was prepaid vs post paid. my bad.

@jadunbar wrote:

Thanks, I wasn't aware. Kinda chincey they wouldn't at least pro-rate the rewards due at the old renewal date from the early renewal.

@jadunbar   Unfortunately  PM is a prepaid provider, there is no partial refund for unused days of the old cycle  or pro-rate reward on the new cycle   😞  

jadunbar

Thanks, I wasn't aware. Kinda chincey they wouldn't at least pro-rate the rewards due at the old renewal date from the early renewal.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Being fast and proactive does not pay every time.

I believe if you upgrade/downgrade your plan before renewal rewards are not applied.

You should Schedule plan change and then everything will be as expected.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jadunbar Did you migrate onto the new Rewards system ?  If so, the new system has the 5% rebates in Public Points instead of $2 Autopay discount

Or any chance you had put your account on Lost/Stolen status earlier?  

Yes as mentioned by @RossN   a plan change in the middle of cycle will not have reward applied on that particular payment.  You next one will be back to normal

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jadunbar hi when you change plan early your credits are not applied, they will resume on your next cycle 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you opt out of old Rewards program and in to Points program ?  Log in to your account / My Rewards to view.

Need Help? Let's chat.