cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing 3GB bonus after switching from Bell

denislegere
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I get my 3GB Bonus activated on my account? Bought SIM card May 5th with Bonus as per web site. Activated May 8th once SIM cards showed up. 

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@denislegere wrote:

How do I get my 3GB Bonus activated on my account? Bought SIM card May 5th with Bonus as per web site. Activated May 8th once SIM cards showed up. 

@denislegere  That promo was for specific plans. Are you sure you signed up for one of the qualifying plans? If yes, then you need to contact the moderator team.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@denislegere wrote:

It could take up to 7 busy days...so wait a few more days and if it doesn't show up write a message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

EDITED...I'm not sure that the promotion was still available on the 8th...?

Need Help? Let's chat.