cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed the 2GB data bonus when activating phone plan yesterday

Lewis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there.

Yesterday my tenant downstairs used my referral code to activate a new phone plan (the 35 dollar one). During the process, he forgot to add the 2GB data bonus promo code. Is this something mod can help adding back? 

@CS_Agent 

Thanks and Best

Lewis  

4 REPLIES 4

Sumitkumarr1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, he can contact moderator and they will apply the offer. I had the same issue

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lewis 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

and Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

they will Add for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lewis wrote:

Hi there.

Yesterday my tenant downstairs used my referral code to activate a new phone plan (the 35 dollar one). During the process, he forgot to add the 2GB data bonus promo code. Is this something mod can help adding back? 

Thanks and Best

Lewis  

@Lewis 

You could try requesting this with CSA to be added after the fact.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.