cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

Emily2012
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up yesterday for the monthly plan for $23 per month. Completed the activation on my device today and when I go to make outgoing or incoming calls, when you answer the call goes to “your call cannot be completed, please call 611 “ or something similar. When I phone 611 it says the account balance is $0. 
not really understanding what to do here. I made a $23 payment when activating so that should be the first months service

6 REPLIES 6

Hey @Emily2012 

As per @Phil_Adelphus the X doesn't not have eSIM support. You will need a physical SIM card.

You can pick one up from Amazon for about $4.99.

@Emily2012   Is this the plain iPhone X, or one of the later ones like XS or XR?  The iPhone X does not support esim.

Emily2012

Currently with an Esim on an iPhone X. 
shows a payment was posted to the credit card on Aug 8 for $24 with tax. During the signup that payment does not show in history and I was asked to pay again as the service was on hold 

@Emily2012   There is no support number to call, customer service is all online.  If you need to contact an agent then open a ticket using the chat icon bottom right of this page.  You can also explain your problem here in the community (don't include personal info as it's a public web page) and we may be able to help.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Emily2012 

Have you tried rebooting your phone? Have you tried your SIM card in a different phone? Sometimes the SIM card needs a swift kick in the butt. Did you port over from another service provider? If so, does their SIM card still work in your phone or is it SOS?

Emily2012

Going to follow this as I would also like a physical phone number to contact support as well!!

Need Help? Let's chat.