cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly plan

Norman76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is on autopay and it didn't automatically top up today and says I need to reactivate my expired plan so I tried and it keeps saying my account already has enough funds and wont allow me to add on

I can only make a phone call while in wifi but nothing else is working

Wondering how or what I can do to restore my phone as I need it for work

7 REPLIES 7

Norman76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you it worked doing this

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Norman76 

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from customer support.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Norman76 wrote:

My account is on autopay and it didn't automatically top up today and says I need to reactivate my expired plan so I tried and it keeps saying my account already has enough funds and wont allow me to add on

If you have enough funds in the account, try to Suspend then Resume service.

If no Available funds, try making a payment again.

Noticing your subject line of “Monthly Plan”… you do know there are no monthly plans here, right? 30 days, not a month unless you happen to have one of the grandfathered 90 day plans. Just in case this causes a late to top up problem for you.

AE_Collector

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Norman76 Have you tried reactivating using incognito/private browsing mode? What's your renewal date? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Norman76 : If your payment card is still valid then make a manual payment and choose "Other" instead of Amount Due. Get your balance up to at least your plan cost and it should renew.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Norman76 wrote:

@Norman76 

After you manually add the funds, does the added balance display in your Available Balance line?

If the amount there equals or exceeds your plan amount, try tapping the "reactivate" button.

Then logout of the online system.   Reboot your phone.   Try using it again.

Need Help? Let's chat.