Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual port out request

uttma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't received text messages from public to Port out to Fido

Could you assist?

9 REPLIES 9

@uttma   Account has to be active to port out.

You might want to change to a $15 plan, the cheapest you can get, and reactivate on this $15 plan so you can receive the text and port out

Anonymous
Not applicable

@uttma : It's not about balance. It's about Active. You can't port out from a suspended account.

uttma

My account has no more money in it so i cannot receive texts therefor i need a manual port out done by PM not Fido

uttma

My account has no more money in it so i cannot receive texts therefor i need a manual port out done by PM not Fido. But sim card is still active on my phone 

uttma

My account has no more money in it so i cannot receive texts therefor i need a manual port out done by PM not Fido

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@uttma   Call Fido and have them to retrigger the text process.  and Make sure you didn't block PM text messages, some people did as they don't like the "midnight text"

If Fido has resent the text a 2nd time and you still not receive it after 90 minutes, open a ticket with PM support using this direct link and have them look into it

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Lc9xk8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@uttma : Sorry you're being yelled at. Did you leave the PM SIM in to wait for the confirmation text?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@uttma 

You will need to ensure your PM account is active, then will need to have Fido resend that request. PM's agents usually can't do anything to assist with a porting-out request.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @uttma 

your account is Active with PM !

Need Help? Let's chat.