cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing multiple accounts in my household

Nate12121
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I manage my account and both of my kids' accounts using different email addresses. My questions are:

1. Has there been any move to consolidate accounts in the same household under one account?

2. If not, how can I make so I don't require text verification to log in to the accounts I use to manage their phones? (the "trust this device" option never works for me because of cookie settings) With texting a code, the only way I can manage their accounts is when they are present (i.e. not at school, out with friends, etc.) to give the code to me.

7 REPLIES 7

Nate12121

Thank you - great information to have!

HI @Nate12121 

not the confirmation text, but the text  saying something like you used up all data now, if you want to add, reply YES

it is sent from a 6 digits short code (not a regular phone number), but you can block that on the phone itself

Nate12121

So, there is a confirmation text that comes first that has to be clicked on the phone?

hi @Nate12121 

that one is hard. LoL

all you can do is to block the shortcode PM uses to send the add-on purchase text

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Nate12121 

We don't know of Public Mobile will change this, probably not. I don't even know why they have this separate log in bit anyway.  But...

If you have another phone number that is not associated with an Eversafe safe ID already, you can change the phone number on file to get the code. That is what I do. 

I don't do this part myself, so i dont know if it works, but it is said if you remove the phone number completely,  you can get the code sent to your email.

You would do these under the Profile tab, manage Eversafe. 

Nate12121

Maybe you can also help me with this one: Is there a way to disable automatic add-ons so that if my kids run out of phone time, it won't automatically add more on? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Nate12121 

1. no , still one email for one account/phone number

2. if you manage multiple accounts, it is better to use Incognito mode to login.   For the 2FA, you can receive them in email if you have access to the email.  just click Resend code and then use Send email to get the code

Need Help? Let's chat.