cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage 3 Numbers On 1 Account

phd10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is this possible? When I activated my numbers, I used a single email but when I sign up for self serve, it's asking me for a new email for each number.

Anyone know?

8 REPLIES 8

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@phd10 

If you did use the same email address when you signed up your three accounts, you will likely need to contact moderator to separate the accounts with different email addreseses (you could use gmail alias).  It will need to be done by moderator though.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just a note on email aliases the email verification process when asking for mod help does not work. Ie it does not like the + symbol

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@phd10 wrote:

Is this possible? When I activated my numbers, I used a single email but when I sign up for self serve, it's asking me for a new email for each number.

Anyone know?

@phd10  The only way to use the same email is as others mentioned by using email aliases. On the plus side you can use the same credit card for AutoPay on all three accounts. The limitation with Public Mobile is one account per sim/phone number.

Daphne1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like you signed-up at kiosk or in-store. While it’s possible you gave the same email to the sales person for each phone number, the self serve account does not allow this (as others have pointed out).

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@phd10 wrote:

Anyone know?

Each account will need it's own email address for the self serve.  You can use Gmail alias.  publicphone, publicphone+son as examples

Second the Gmail alias tip. To be clear, OP, each "unique" alias will map back to the original Gmail account.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@phd10 It's not possible, every account has a different email, phone number, and SIM.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@phd10 wrote:

Anyone know?

Each account will need it's own email address for the self serve.  You can use Gmail alias.  publicphone, publicphone+son as examples

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can have only one phone#, email, and sim per account.

Need Help? Let's chat.