cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a payment on another account

HH33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My parents are currently in another country and their credit card has expired so the latest auto pay did not go through. I would like to make a payment but we are unable to sign on to the account. Two factor authentication sends an SMS but that can't be received since they are out of the country. The email used on the account is an extremely old account and is no longer in service so we can't get the 2 factor authentication via email either. How can I get a payment made on this account to keep the account active?

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@HH33 

Since they are out of Canada. They can’t and won’t get PM service anyway outside of Canada so wait until they get back to update the CC on their account.

hi @HH33 woucher is the only way then

but you have 90 days after the day of first suspension day to resume service.  So, you cam wait till closer to the 90 days mark, give yourself could days before that just in case any system issue

HH33

Unfortunately, the email is no longer in service so we can't get the 2FA code by email either...

HH33

We might just have to wait until they are back in the country... Unfortunately, I don't have access to the phone. Good to know that we have up to 89 days... Thanks for the info!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @HH33 

Do you by chance have access to their phone? If so, you can go to a place like Shoppers Drug Mart and pick up a voucher with a value enough to cover a month or so till they get back. Just so you know, they have up to 89 days to make a payment and after 90 days, their number is gone. Depending on what kind of plan they have, maybe that may not be a bad thing since PM offers better plans these days for cheaper. Just a thought.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @HH33 

you can try the 2FA by sending to email

Click didn't receive code or Resend code and check if Send email is there 

or you can also pay by voucher.  Get from Shoppers drug Mart and load voucher by calling 1855-4PUBLIC

Need Help? Let's chat.