cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made an accident. Lol

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey, so I recently purchased a 10 day US roaming talk/text add on but I don't need to use it until the 20th. Can a mod please do me a favour, and either remove it and refund me, or just change it to activate on the correct date? Thanks! 🙂

12 REPLIES 12

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ute1978 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am I am hoping that @ute1978 was trying to be funny

Sarcastic.

@ute1978 that.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@srlawren wrote:

Sarcastic.

srlawren

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@ute1978 wrote:

Oh, so now I can "make an accident" and buy US add ons in advance and then contact the mods to correct the dates I actually need it for.

It looks like they are generous with accidents.  But what gain is there to cause and accident purposely?

ech_786

@ute1978 why you would accident on purpose.  We must be very honest and contact with Mod only if it was truely mistake 🙂

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Oh, so now I can "make an accident" and buy US add ons in advance and then contact the mods to correct the dates I actually need it for.

ech_786

Thank you Shazia 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @kutzki

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number so that I can help 😉 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ech_786

lol.. accident happens in life.. very understandable .. as suggested trying to contact one of mod and see if they can help.  

Good luck

kutzki
Lol, it's called making a mistake. Hopefully @Shazia_K can help me rectify the situation as she's usually great at being helpful.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to tag a mod for them to see this thread.  As you have been here since November of 2015 I am sure you are aware of this being a prepaid service that is activated once yuo make the purchase.  Just wondering why you would purchase the addon before you were going? Not sure if you were just adding it and there was some autopay.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08

Since this is a user purchasing error on a prepaid service, I'm not sure PM would be obligated to refund anything here. But, if you ask them nicely, maybe they can accommodate you. You could send a private message to a moderator with your account phone number:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.