cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MORE MINUTES - HOW DO I GET MORE?

MC4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

SIMon told me yesterday this would get me more - it did not.  So what did my $5 buy?

Canada-wide Talk Booster 500Debit-$5.00Available Funds Balance: $0.00

How do I get more?  My $5 back or apply to my account?  I only have 9 min left so need to get more soon.

thank you, a long time PM user

8 REPLIES 8

@MC4 it is inc9gmode on Chrome or Private browsing on Safari.  Click on the 3 dots or 3 lines on the top right if the browser amd you should see such option.   If not, let us know exactly which browser you are using

MC4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

WHERE DO I FIND THIS "incognito/private mode"   THANKS, M

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MC4 

Just wondering if you used up your 500 minutes on the More is Merrier international calling?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@MC4 

Each Holiday season, Public Mobile delivers 'gifts' which include free data and free international minutes.

Those 'international' minutes include Canada-wide minutes.

Is it possible your plan has those available too?   I suspect you're on the $15 limited outgoing minute plan, unless you're on an older 'grandfathered' plan with other calling limits.

Maybe worth a check.  Be sure to tap the little refresher icons on the self-serve landing page.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MC4 wrote:

@MC4 - that copy and paste looks like it is from your payment details, so it looks successfully added. When your 9 minutes are up, this 500 addon should kick right in. 

fyi, it will roll over each renewal, and stay on your account until fully consumed.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MC4  in self serve go to plan add on tab to purchase more mins 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1676816323041.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

@MC4 wrote:

SIMon told me yesterday this would get me more - it did not.  So what did my $5 buy?

How do I get more?  My $5 back or apply to my account?  I only have 9 min left so need to get more soon.

thank you, a long time PM user

That specific $5 add-on does give more minutes.  I suspect that that the minutes might already be on your account but the website is showing out of date information. Please log out of your Self Serve account and then log back in using incognito/private mode to see if the additional minutes are listed.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MC4  You buy add on in the plan add on tab , but first check to see if you actually got it here first 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_1-1676816248148.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.