cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX DATA LIMIT

StuGattz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have reached my maximum data limit of 50GB. I should have unlimited data at slower speeds but unfortunately PM has cut off my data altogether.

Please help.

11 REPLIES 11

@StuGattz   Yet the screenshot of your plan says nothing about unlimited data!  No wonder things get so confused.  

StuGattz
  • 1000000859.jpg

 I have been told that my plan does include unlimited data. PM is a joke. If your data is not working, you need to contact support online only. That would be great but that requires DATA😂. No call centre or text support. How silly is PM. What a joke. I'm still have issues. Absolutely horrible.

@StuGattz  think this answers my question.  Time to find a new service provider

Yes it does answer that you didn't select the plan you wanted although I'm not sure why look for a new service provider.  This is the plan you meant to pick (presumably) as it is the 50GB one with unlimited data, which the Canada-US plan doesn't have as already mentioned and confirmed by your screenshot.

IMG_2223.jpeg

You can change to this plan by logging in to your account and selecting it, where you will be given two options.  You can pick either "change now" or "change on renewal".  Change now replaces your current plan with an immediate payment and no pro-rated refund for what's left of your current plan, but if you're out of data and don't have many days left on your current plan you might feel that's worthwhile. Usually the best option is "change on renewal" so that the new plan kicks in on the next renewal date and is locked in with payment only taken at renewal.  Your choice unless for some reason you still want to change providers.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@StuGattz wrote:

I have reached my maximum data limit of 50GB. I should have unlimited data at slower speeds but unfortunately PM has cut off my data altogether.

Please help.

Look in phone settings to see if there is a max data lmit cutoff set.  If that is turned on, data would stop working once the phone's data counter reaches the set limit.

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@StuGattz 

You can switch plan to $34 50GB Canada only plan, or if you are interested in Canada and US plan, there are $40 75GB and $50 100GB

why new provider, you picked the wrong one yourself 

there is a $34 Canada only plan with what you want, unlimited data.  Login My Account and xhexj Change Subscription 

if not there's since price is same, ask PM and see if they can switch over to thar plan 

but to me, I think the Canada US plan worth more with the roaming feature

StuGattz

1000000857.jpg

 I think this answers my question.

Time to find a new service provider.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

@StuGattz check to make sure you didn't set a data mimkf on your phone 

and check My Account again and confirm what plan you signed up for, I hope not a Canada US plan which does not have unlimited reduced speed data

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @StuGattz 

Which plan do you have? And how old is the plan? If you can take a screenshot of the plan, that would help us figure if you actually SHOULD have data or if your data bucket ends at 50GB.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@StuGattz   Which 50GB plan do you have?  Both are $34 but one is Canada-US and the other is Canada only.  Only the Canada-only plan has unlimited throttled data.

Need Help? Let's chat.