cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty discount not increased

PM_User3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I've been with PM for a long time.  I noticed that my Loyalty discount has not increased for quite some time time - why is that?  Can you please adjust it and provide credit for the missed periods.

Thank you,

4 REPLIES 4

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@PM_User3 we are all customers here in the community.  We can't adjust anything.

customers.jpeg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PM_User3 

Loyalty is based on years of continuous subscription with PM...up to 5 years. How long have you been a PM'er ?

clipped from Help Files...

The Legacy Public Mobile rewards program is available to customers who activated before January 25, 2022. For information on the Public Points program click here.

The Legacy Public Mobile rewards program lets you earn bill credits in a variety of ways:

• Loyalty Reward: earn $1 every 30 days for every year you’ve been with us, up to $5 every 30 days

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PM_User3 

Your annual loyalty reward with be in your account 1 year plus 1 month so it will be in your next bill statement.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PM_User3   I don't notice any problem with Loyalty amount not increase myself.  The loyalty rewards will be delayed ony if extended suspension happened during the year.  Try to see if you can trace when was the last loyalty increase you have , and if you have suspended for extended time since last loyalty rewards increase

Add: The "extended time: is 60 days:

If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the amount of days your account was suspended.

Need Help? Let's chat.