cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty bonus disappeared

satishk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I received a loyalty bonus a few ago. It was for extra data expiring over the next 150 days. I then proceeded to use up my monthly data plan. Now I log in and find the loyalty bonus has disappeared. I tried using the chatbot and creating a support ticket but it keeps erroring out with "there was an error".

7 REPLIES 7

satishk

@Phil_Adelphus Indeed, I was notified by text. This warning was not displayed in the "My Account" page either. Perhaps you had to click on the bonus. Thanks for your assistance

@satishk  From what others have said (I'm already on points since joining PM) there is a warning if you are informed by email but not if you are informed of the bonus data by text.  I wouldn't know since I'm not affected.  The only thing you could do is plead your case with customer support if you were notified by text and there wasn't a warning, but I have no idea if they would be able to do anything.

hi @satishk yes. you will loss the extra 150 days expiry data

this is from FAQ

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

satishk

You're right, I did drop to a lower priced plan with less data because I had received extra data. I don't recall the incompatibility or pricing mentioned as a condition. Nor did I receive a warning message that I would lose this bonus when I scheduled a plan switch at the end of my previous cycle. Is there a way to get the bonus back?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

'Bonus' data for forcing you to points should stay on your account UNLESS you switch plan. And it will be used first if you have any other add-ons or bonuses.
Maybe your 'bonus' was few bytes instead of GB? 🙂 🙂 🙂

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@satishk   Could you have switched plans?  That will remove the 150 day bonus data if you drop to a lower priced or incompatible plan, or your plan becomes inactive.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @satishk 

you meant the monthly loyalty bonus like the $5 per cycle one?

anyway,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.