cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Rewards on 90-Day Plan

Mohammed3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will my legacy rewards discount be paid out on a monthly basis or every 90 days?

I currently get $7 off each bill. Will that only be $7 off every 90 days or $21 off every 90 days

Thanks. I appreciate the help

22 REPLIES 22

@softech 

agreed. Just sometimes it doesn't seem like details of  the transition to 90 day plans was entirely thunk through. Along with the roll out of Eversafe ! Seems like 90% of posts these days are from new and existing who are stumped with Eversafe for one reason or another. To add to the confusion...Get Help seems to have crashed. Not a great first impression. We'll survive though !!

@hairbag1 best way to learn.. experience it yourself!! LoL

@dust2dust 

I'm just trying to wrap my head around this latest discussion on if/when Rewards are paid out. Good discourse none the less.

@hairbag1- I edited my earlier post. But the OP had loyalty in the subject line and then legacy in the body. I didn't think nitpicking was necessary.

IntoTheVoid

From what I seen, it will save up your rewards for every 30 days, and take off the total when the bill comes out (so it should be $21 for 90 days)

@Handy1 wrote:

@wetcoaster  good to know I was totally unaware and thought that was just one of the perks the points system had over the $ rewards . I’ve also never bought an add on before either . Learning things every day still around here . Thank you for that @wetcoaster  🙂

@Handy1 

In my limited understanding of the new rewards system (from before recent system update, the one person that I was able to help with sign-up has since moved on to a provider that still maintains a call centre) you have to accumulate enough points to redeem for the various available add-ons (which have a slightly better price tag than buying them with available funds). If one doesn't need any add-ons, redeem 15 points for $15 added directly to available funds, applied to plan cost on next renewal. 

@wetcoaster  good to know I was totally unaware and thought that was just one of the perks the points system had over the $ rewards . I’ve also never bought an add on before either . Learning things every day still around here . Thank you for that @wetcoaster  🙂

@Handy1 wrote:

Can we use old legacy rewards to buy add ons thought that was just for points 

Old $ rewards are directly added to available funds. Depending on timing the available funds are just accumulating until next renewal. AFAICT there's nothing blocking you from spending those available funds for add-ons. There will just be less available for your renewal, so you have to allow for that when adding vouchers and/or checking the balance charged on your credit card.

Up to a few months (?) ago, all $ rewards were applied during renewal night. So the window to use them was just a few hours (and personally I was never brave enough to log in during renewal night and mess with the fragile system...). Now community rewards are credited sometime in the middle of the month, auto pay, loyalty and RAF rewards are showing up around noon on the day before renewal (on a 30day plan, I'll only have first hand information on how it works on 90day plans when it renews in September...). So technically you can spend that money anytime before renewal is initiated.

Edit: @Handy1 

Mohammed3

Yes my mistake. I have $5 in loyalty and $2 auto pay. 

@Mohammed3 again, $7 on the first bill with 90 days plan because you have completed a 30 days plan and this is how much you have  earned.  After a full 90 days cycle, on the following renewal, you will get a $21 rewards as you would turn earned the reward for 90 days

@hairbag1  Or loyalty and auto pay can max $7

dabr
Mayor / Maire

OP could have $5 loyalty plus $2 autopay ($7)..

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Here’s what your first bill will look like , then next renewal 90 days after wards you have 3x  your rewards $21 

Handy1_0-1686875757445.png

@dust2dust 

isn't Loyalty maxed at 5 years ? OP must have some RAF Rewards. RAF gets paid every 30 days...so the Loyalty will get paid at end of 90 days...if I'm understanding correctly.

Can we use old legacy rewards to buy add ons thought that was just for points 

@Mohammed3  $21 next renewal after 90 days 

@Mohammed3 wrote:

So does that mean it’ll be $7 off my 90 bill or $21?

It depends on what the rewards are for. Those can't all be loyalty rewards (as from the quetsion in the title) as loyalty rewards are capped at $5/30 days.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You will get the $7 anyway for the renewal/switchover. Then apparently you'll get $7 30 days later. Then again 30 days later.  Then again 30 days for your next renewal. I don't know now. It's still all so confusing until we see what really happens with our early adopters.

Which means you could use the credits to buy add-ons.

Mohammed3

So does that mean it’ll be $7 off my 90 bill or $21?

@dust2dust wrote:

@computergeek541- Is that official?

An update to the help section is underway.

@computergeek541- Is that official?

@Mohammed3 wrote:

Will my legacy rewards discount be paid out on a monthly basis or every 90 days?

I currently get $7 off each bill. Will that only be $7 off every 90 days or $21 off every 90 days

It will be paid monthly.  This is a recent change.

clarification:  RAF rewards will be monthly.  Loyalty rewards gets paid at the end of a completred 90-day plan

Need Help? Let's chat.