cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost username and password

AmyParadise
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lost my username and password.  I need to update my payment information and cannot access my account.

9 REPLIES 9

AmyParadise

Thanks!  I was able to submit a ticket and communicate with a moderator to resolve the issue.  Please note that all communication with the moderators needs to happen through the Public community forum.  Do not respond to the emails with the moderator's message embedded in them - the moderator does not receive email responses.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@AmyParadiseClick on the ? on the lower right hand corner to contact the moderators. In the mean time you can purchase vouchers from stores to keep your son's phone working.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you used an existing email for your account, you should be able to find the Welcome to PM email in your in box or perhaps your junk mail folder. Mine looked like this.

welcome.PNG

Otherwise you will have to contact a moderator.

@AmyParadise wrote:

Actually I have forgotten which email I used to register for my public account since I was doing it on behalf of my son.  I have tried all possible options including his emails.

Then you must submit a ticket.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

AmyParadise

Actually I have forgotten which email I used to register for my public account since I was doing it on behalf of my son.  I have tried all possible options including his emails.

@popping wrote:

@AmyParadise wrote:

I have lost my username and password.  I need to update my payment information and cannot access my account.

Your user name is your email address.

Use the forgot your password link on the login screen to reset your account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AmyParadise wrote:

Your user name is your email address.

Use the forgot your password link on the login screen to reset your account.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

First, try the account reset function here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/.

If that fails, you will need to submit a ticket to the moderators.To get a ticket:

1. the ? on the lower right of this page,

2. enter "refund",

3. click "Contact us",

4. click "Submit ticket",

5. login manually if your username/password are not filled in,

6. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

7. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

8. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@AmyParadise wrote:

You'll need to contact moderators via SIMon here:https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

When interacting with SIMon type in 'talk to rep' then select 'contact us', then click 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts from there.  If you have problems with the link just click on the ? mark bottom right of the screen and follow the same process.

Edit:  Your user name should be your email?

Need Help? Let's chat.