cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone

Ms_Cheevious
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My son lost his phone, and we are trying to deactivate his account but EverSafe ID sends the 6 digit code to his phone, which as stated is lost. It is a continuous loop and we cannot deactivate h

6 REPLIES 6

Typhon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It also gives the option to sent the code to your email address.

@Ms_Cheevious 

Try downloading the PM app and try the same instruction for sending by email.

If that didn't work, contact a CS_Agent by typing in Submit a Ticket on Start a Chat at the bottom of this page.

Ms_Cheevious
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We tried and the only options are text ore voicemail. Ugh, no email options

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ms_Cheevious 

I would suggest you tap on resend the 2FA code then have it sent to your email.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ms_Cheevious   do you want to just suspend the account or deactivate?

Since you have not created an EverSafe id yet, then, you won't be able to create the ID on the new My Account without the a working phone with a working PM sim.  Sending the code to email would not be a choice until a EverSafe id is setup

Please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot at:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html?lang=en
             Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ms_Cheevious  Submit a ticket and have support report it lost stolen for you 

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here                 

• Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.