cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change due date

Brew11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So my due date is the 20 of each month how can I change it to the 1st of each month.and not lose service for the 10 or 11 days do I have any options or do I have to go without service any help will be appreciated 

12 REPLIES 12

Typhon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM plans are  30 day plans thus having floating renewal dates.

@Psychotic_Crow interesting find.  I almost thought they have changed to monthly.  But knowing that they are offering 90 days plan and not 3 months plan, I doubt anything changed.

Psychotic_Crow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So this is another issue since the new website, all of the plans now say $xx.xx per MONTH, they no longer say 30 days. Isn't this now considered false advertisement?

@Typhon PM is a provider running on 30 days cycle

You can change it to 1st on one month.  Then, on a 30 days month, the next renewal day will be the 31st.  So, your trick is not helping OP still

Typhon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The following is the solution  but it will cost you the loss of 20 paid days. Renew your plan on the 20 th then on the 1 st of the following month change to another plan. If  you want to go back to your original plan, select it again and click on apply on next renewal date. 

@Brew11 

I am certain nothing can be done with fixing the renewal date.  Sorry

But if you still want to confirm with support, this is how to open ticket (if you have trouble with Chatbot, use method 2, direct message)

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Brew11 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Brew11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm very disappointed that it has to be like this I can't even create a ticket on the chat site I keep getting a 404 code I can't do anything anymore no more phone support I can't change my due date I can't speak with an agent stupid system I've been a customer for a long time things are getting worst I'm just going to start looking for another provider thanks a lot PM

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Brew11   PM plan cycle is month.  You cannot fix it

If this is critical, you will need to look for another provider

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Brew11 

Please note that PM is on a 30 days cycle not a monthly cycle so unfortunately it can't be set.

So, you will not lose service for longer than 10 or 11 days...it will be less but you will pay for 5 extra days per year.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Brew11   PM is running on a 30 days cycle and not monthly.  So, even you make it 1st of the month, the next one will shift.  It will shift 1 day up after a 31 days month

Sorry, no way to fix it to 1st

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Brew11  You can’t it’s every 30 days so the day will always change 

Need Help? Let's chat.