cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my phone

Marlee3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello my name is Marlee xxxxxxx. I have currently lost my phone and can’t get into my accounts I’m having a hard time my cell number for my account is 639-xxx-xxxx I need my sim chip suspended and I need access to my account I tried to fix on my other email but none of my public mobile emails are showing up in my inbox 

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Contact agent to reset your PM password. Log in to your PM account and report phone as lost/stolen. Account will be immediately suspended. When you get new PM SIM, reactivate account (pay the bill if needed).

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Yummy_0-1668355908775.pngYummy_1-1668355912197.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you knew the login email address then you could use the chatbot. You can try it with whatever email addresses it might be. There's an option to suspend the account in there. But if you don't know the email address then all you can do is ask support.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Marlee3  The best thing send the ticket to CS_agent. since you have access to the community forum. Only their agent can verity your account info. I hope it can help.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Marlee3 

You need to access your self service account to report your phone stolen/lost (ie. suspend SIM card)

If you can't access your account, you will need to contact customer service agent:

Submit a ticket for CSA help. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot 

Type: I can't login.  

Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.