cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my phone and activated a new number but need help transferring my money from the other account

Taralynn02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Taralynn02 wrote:

How long before the CD agent gets back to ya roughly 

@Taralynn02 

Customer Support Agents Hours Of Operation

When Are Customer Support Agents Available And How Long Till I Get A Response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

follow the instructions at my original posting...

.. You have opened a ticket already?  they have been replying quick.  I would wait 30 mins to 2 hours.  (however, keep in mind, their ETA is 48 hours  🙂

@Taralynn02   usually within couple of hours.  Keep checking the message inbox (top right) for their response.

Taralynn02

How long before the CD agent gets back to ya roughly 

Taralynn02

Don’t have access to my email or number 

Taralynn02

K thanks for ur help 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Taralynn02 wrote:

I just ant to transfer the money from the old account to the new one 

@Taralynn02 

you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

only them will they help you, no one in here can help you with that...

just to you know all in community site they are customer same me and you....

Taralynn02

No access to email or phone number 

Taralynn02

I just ant to transfer the money from the old account to the new one 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Taralynn02 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

@Taralynn02    For security reason, they won't let you SIM Swap without access to email or your old SIM.  (Some people would got Simjacked if there is no security measure like this)

You still have access to My Account I believe?  Anyway, you have to open a ticket with PM and have your My Account link to an email that you have access to.  Once this is done, you can go back and re-request SIM Change

Taralynn02

Don’t have access to the email or phone number 

@Taralynn02  there is a choice to receive the code via Email.. in your case you will go with that.

E-MyAcc-ChangeSIM-2FA.png

Taralynn02

It wouldn’t let me change the sim because I couldn’t receive verification code to that number 

Taralynn02

I tried hat but I couldn’t plate the sim number cause it wanted to send verification by sms to the lost phone number 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Taralynn02    If you lost your phone, then you should have logged into your self serve account and simply put the account into "lost/stolen" and "suspend" mode until you were able to purchase a new SIM then gone back into your account and select "change SIM" option and then "resume service". 

Contact customer support and perhaps they will add your new SIM to your old account so that you don't lose your previous number.

Click the chatbot bubble bottom right of your screen and follow prompts to submit a ticket, or click the envelope icon top right and send a private message to CS_Agent and ask them for help.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Taralynn02 

You could have just purchased a new SIM card and went into your original self service account and chosen Change Sim Card. You will have to contact a CSA to see what they can do for you.

Choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner to contact a CSA.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Taralynn02 : Oh dear. You kinda did that the wrong way. All you needed to do was to switch the SIM card in your self-serve account.

Contact the CSA's and see if they can get you all straightened out with your previously existing account. You didn't let it remain suspended for more than 3 months did you? (if it was suspended)

Need Help? Let's chat.